We are All About Giving
Our mission is to make the world a better place by making it more musical. We do this by providing the highest-quality music and movement classes to families—and by involving parents and caregivers. When a family starts making Music Together® early in their child's life, their relationship to music changes, and they begin to recognize that they are indeed a musical family! For those needing financial assistance please write to email@example.com to learn more. We love to support teachers, nurses, and families who are looking for an enrichment class and need a little financial support.
Partial Sibling Scholarship will cover 50% the sibling rate.
Full Sibling Scholarship will cover 100% the sibling rarte.
Partial Tuition Scholarship - Families cover $50 for materials/fees and $5 a class per student.
Semester Tuition Scholarship - Families will cover $50 for materials/fees and sibling rates.
Family Semester Scholarships will cover tuition for whole family including sibling rates. Families will cover $50 for materials/fees.
MUSIC TOGETHER OF MARIN - SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Thank you in advance for contributing to our community of music makers Marin.
$5 = 1 multiple class
$15 = 1 sibling/s class
$20 = 1 family class for one child
$50 = 1 Semester of materials/fees for one family
$265 = 1 Semester of materials and 10 classes for one family
Looking to apply? Please send an email requesting an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prorated & sibling rates are automatically applied through the online registration system. Our prorated system automatically subtracts $20 for each class for the first registrant, $15 for the second, and $5 for twin or multiple. Please note that materials/registration fees are not prorated. The minimum number of classes per semester is 6. For those needing financial assistance, we offer scholarships. Please write to email@example.com to learn more.
**Early Registration - Register 7 days before class start date to get rates listed below.
**New families pay a ONE-TIME $15 Registration Fee
**Third child is complimentary.
$185 $170 Early Registration
$90 Second Child (3rd sibling is complimentary)
$30 Twin or multiple (3rd sibling is complimentary)
$225 $210 Early Registration
$120 Second Child (3rd sibling is complimentary)
$40 Twin or multiple (3rd sibling is complimentary)
$265 $250 Early Registration
$150 Second Child (3rd sibling is complimentary)
$50 Twin or multiple (3rd sibling is complimentary)
$305 $290 Early Registration
$180 Second Child
$60 Twin or multiple (3rd sibling is complimentary)
SIBLINGS 8 MONTHS OR YOUNGER
Babies 8 months and younger attend free with a registered sibling.
FIRST TIME FAMILY FEE
New families pay a ONE-TIME $15 registration fee.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TUITION & FEES
1) Weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every session. Each class includes songs, rhythmic chants, small and large movements, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences that are developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers, regardless of their own musical abilities.
2) Music Together At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically — a parent guide booklet that outlines the research and curriculum pioneered by Music Together.
3) CD/Downloads - Professionally recorded with songs, rhythm chants, play-alongs, and tonal/rhythmic patterns. Our recordings offer different and unusual tonalities such as mixolydian, dorian, blues, as well as complex rhythm patterns incorporating 9, 14, or 7 beats per measure.
4) Collection songbook includes illustrations, notes and chords to the songs, and fun activity ideas to help you enjoy every song at home. There is even a Guitar Reference Chart and space for your Musical Memories.
5) In addition to receiving a songbook and CD, enrolled families will receive an "Access Code" for the Music Together's Family Music Zone and "Hello Everybody" App. Access Code is found on the inside of your songbook.
6) During the middle of your semester, you will receive a Musical Growth Chart. This handout is designed to show how the Music Together curriculum impacts your child's musical development. On the back page, adults will be able to track their own musical development.
7) We offer you unlimited courtesy make-up classes during the session. We have a Make-Up Scheduler that you can use to schedule your make-up class online. Please cancel any make-ups, if you are unable to attend. This will open your spot for another participant and will keep your account updated.
8) Our Facebook page offers wonderful postings on the joy of making music with your little ones, research on child development, and opportunities for community building.
9) We offer newsletters to keep you current with our center's updates and reminders, links to Music Together International site, insightful research and more opportunities for community growth.
10) With everything we have to offer, our classes include a safe and nurturing space for your child to play in the world of music. Our props are designed to guide rhythm, tonality, instrument playing and social awareness. We look forward to bringing you this shared experience.
There are no refunds after the 1st week of classes. Want to explore our class before registering? Feel free to schedule a sample class.
As a courtesy, registrants are allowed unlimited make-ups per semesters. You will need to create an account to reserve a Make-up Class. Make-up spots are offered on a space availability basis and must be taken during your current semester. We ask that you cancel any make-ups, if you are unable to attend. This will open your spot for another participant and will keep your account updated. Make-Ups are not guaranteed, as they are offered as a courtesy. Click here to access the Make-up scheduler
Looking for the Best Music Class? Music Together is an award winning early childhood music & movement program for babies, toddlers, preschoolers. We offer classes in San Anselmo, San Rafael, Larkspur, Ross, Fairfax and Sausalito. Awarded Best Music Class Bay Area Parent's Best of Award, Best Music ClassSouthern Marin Mother's Club, Best Music Class Parents choice.
Children's Music & Movement Classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers & the adults who love them!
SAN RAFAEL - SAN ANSELMO - CORTE MADERA - ROSS - LARKSPUR - SAUSALITO