$170 Early Registration & Returning Families
$90 second child
$60 third child
$210 Early Registration & Returning Families
$120 second child
$80 third child
$250 Early Registration & Returning Families
$150 second child
$100 third child
$290 Early Registration & Returning Families
$180 second child
$120 third child
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TUITION & FEES
1) Weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every session — nine collections rotated over three years and three summer compilations. Each class includes songs, rhythmic chants, small and large movements, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences that are developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers, regardless of their own musical abilities.
2) Music Together At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically — a parent guide booklet and DVD that outlines the research and curriculum pioneered by Music Together.
3) Professionally recorded with songs, rhythm chants, play-alongs, and tonal/rhythmic patterns. Our recordings offer different and unusual tonalities such as mixolydian, dorian, blues, as well as complex rhythm patterns incorporating 9, 14, or 7 beats per measure.
4) A songbook with beautiful illustrations, notes and chords to the songs, and fun activity ideas to help you enjoy every song at home. There is even a Guitar Reference Chart and space for your Musical Memories.
5) In addition to receiving a songbook and CD, enrolled families will receive a code to access Music Together's Family Music Zone. There, you'll be able to download the songs from the current song collection, explore fun content created created for every enrolled song collection. Use the code found on the inside back cover of the CD booklet, to access the Family Music Zone, parents will need to create an account at www.musictogether.com/account.
6) During the middle of your semester, you will receive a Musical Growth Chart. This handout is designed to show how the Music Together curriculum impacts your child's musical development. On the back page adults will be able to track their own musical development.
7) We offer you 3 courtesy make-up classes during the session, in case your family has an illness or is out of town. We have a Make-Up Scheduler that you can use to schedule your make-up class online.
8) Our Facebook page offers wonderful postings on the joy of making music with your little ones, research on child development, and opportunities for community building.
9) We offer newsletters to keep you current with our center's updates and reminders, links to Music Together International site, insightful research and more opportunities for community growth.
10) With everything we have to offer, our classes include a safe and nurturing space for your child to play in the world of music. Our props are designed to guide rhythm, tonality, instrument playing and social awareness. We look forward to bringing you this shared experience.
There are no refunds after the 1st week of classes.
As a courtesy, registrants are allowed 3 make-ups per semesters. You will need to create an account to reserve a Make-up Class. Make-up spots are offered on a space availability basis and must be taken during your current semester. Please note that Make-Ups are not guaranteed, as they are offered as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend, you can use the Make-up scheduler
to cancel your class.
Call/Text (415) 488-6866
Looking for the Best Music Class? Music Together is an award winning early childhood music & movement program for babies, toddlers, preschoolers. We offer classes in San Anselmo, San Rafael, Larkspur, Ross, Fairfax and Sausalito. Awarded Best Music Class Bay Area Parent's Best of Award, Best Music ClassSouthern Marin Mother's Club, Best Music Class Parents choice.