Canta y Baila Conmigo® - Música y movimiento en español para niños de 0 a 5 años y sus adultos cuidadores.
Una clase para niños hasta los 5 años acompañados por un adulto. Esta clase está diseñada para fomentar tanto el desarrollo del idioma español como la destreza cultural de los niños a través de canciones infantiles y música tradicional de España y Latinoamérica. Es ideal para familias bilingües que buscan un ámbito auténtico donde compartir en español con sus niños así como con otros miembros de la comunidad hispanoparlante.
Esta clase se ofrece completamente en español para crear una experiencia de inmersión total. Sin embargo, la clase no está limitada a personas con completa fluidez en español. Estudiantes principiantes e intermedios del idioma que quieran aprender junto con sus niños podrán disfrutar de un ambiente divertido, seguro y acogedor donde envolverse en el idioma y las tradiciones musicales del mundo hispano.
Los participantes recibirán un cancionero y CD creado especialmente para cada sesión.
Take a journey into Spanish language and its cultures though the magical world of music. Click here to learn more about the curriculum and hear sample songs.
Canta y Baila Conmigo is a unique curriculum with dual, complimentary goals of music education and language immersion. Designed for beginners and native speakers alike, Canta y Baila Conmigo creates a playful, interactive atmosphere where language learning is integrated naturally and organically in the musical experience.
**Early Registration Special - $15 family discount, register 7 days before the start of Class Date to get rates listed below.
**New families pay a ONE-TIME $15 Registration Fee
$170 Early Registration
$90 second child
$60 third child
$210 Early Registration
$120 second child
$80 third child
$250 Early Registration
$150 second child
$100 third child
$290 Early Registration
$180 second child
$120 third child
SIBLINGS 8 MONTHS OR YOUNGER
Babies 8 months and younger attend free with a registered sibling.
FIRST TIME FAMILY FEE
New families pay a ONE-TIME $15 registration fee. Returning families/accounts will not be charged this fee in the future.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TUITION & FEES
1) Weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every session. Each class includes songs, rhythmic chants, small and large movements, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences that are developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers, regardless of their own musical abilities.
2) Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically — a parent guide booklet and DVD that outlines the research and curriculum pioneered by Music Together.
3) CD/Downloads - Professionally recorded with songs, rhythm chants, play-alongs, and tonal/rhythmic patterns. Our recordings offer different and unusual tonalities such as mixolydian, dorian, blues, as well as complex rhythm patterns incorporating 9, 14, or 7 beats per measure.
4) Collection songbook includes illustrations, notes and chords to the songs, and fun activity ideas to help you enjoy every song at home. There is even a Guitar Reference Chart and space for your Musical Memories.
5) In addition to receiving a songbook and CD, enrolled families will receive a code to access Music Together's Family Music Zone. There, you'll be able to download the songs from the current song collection, explore fun content created created for every enrolled song collection. Use the code found on the inside back cover of the CD booklet, to access the Family Music Zone, parents will need to create an account at www.musictogether.com/account.
6) During the middle of your semester, you will receive a Musical Growth Chart. This handout is designed to show how the Music Together curriculum impacts your child's musical development. On the back page adults will be able to track their own musical development.
7) We offer you 3 courtesy make-up classes during the session, in case your family has an illness or is out of town. We have a Make-Up Scheduler that you can use to schedule your make-up class online.
8) Our Facebook page offers wonderful postings on the joy of making music with your little ones, research on child development, and opportunities for community building.
9) We offer newsletters to keep you current with our center's updates and reminders, links to Music Together International site, insightful research and more opportunities for community growth.
10) With everything we have to offer, our classes include a safe and nurturing space for your child to play in the world of music. Our props are designed to guide rhythm, tonality, instrument playing and social awareness. We look forward to bringing you this shared experience.
There are no refunds after the 1st week of classes. Want to explore our class? Feel free to schedule a sample class.
As a courtesy, registrants are allowed 3 make-ups per semesters. You will need to create an account to reserve a Make-up Class. As a courtesy, we allow make-ups per child per semester. Make-up spots are offered on a space availability basis and must be taken during your current semester. Please note that Make-Ups are not guaranteed, as they are offered as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend, you can use the Make-up scheduler to cancel your class.
Looking for the Best Music Class? Music Together is an award winning early childhood music & movement program for babies, toddlers, preschoolers. We offer classes in San Anselmo, San Rafael, Larkspur, Ross, Fairfax and Sausalito. Awarded Best Music Class Bay Area Parent's Best of Award, Best Music ClassSouthern Marin Mother's Club, Best Music Class Parents choice.
Children's Music & Movement Classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers & the adults who love them!
SAN RAFAEL - SAN ANSELMO - ROSS - LARKSPUR - SAUSALITO