Music Together of Marin - 20+ years of local music making!
SPRING 2018 REGISTRATION - NOW OPEN
Music Together® (Music & Movement Classes for Babies & 0-5yrs): Our music classes are unique with songs that offer a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and musical styles and outstanding arrangements—which appeal to both children and their grownups. You will receive a songbook, CD, download code, parent guide, and growth chart on your first day. Music Together classes
Canta y Baila Conmigo® (Music & Movement in Spanish for Babies & 0-5yrs): Canta y Baila Conmigo is a unique program that combines music education and language immersion. With Canta y Baila Conmigo you and your child will be transported as you sing, dance and play to the irresistible sounds and rhythms of Spanish speaking cultures. Canta y Baila Conmigo creates a playful, interactive atmosphere where language learning is integrated naturally and organically in the musical experience. Songbook/CD are included with Tuition
Scroll down to view pricing or click here: Tuition & Policies. Prorated & sibling rates are automatically applied through the online registration system. For those needing financial assistance, we offer scholarships. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
**Early Registration Special - $15 family discount, register 7 days before the start of Class Date to get rates listed below.
**New families pay a ONE-TIME $15 Registration Fee
FIRST TIME FAMILY FEE
New families pay a ONE-TIME $15 registration fee.
1) Weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every session. Each class includes songs, rhythmic chants, small and large movements, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences that are developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers, regardless of their own musical abilities.
2) Music Together At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically — a parent guide booklet that outlines the research and curriculum pioneered by Music Together.
3) CD/Downloads - Professionally recorded with songs, rhythm chants, play-alongs, and tonal/rhythmic patterns. Our recordings offer different and unusual tonalities such as mixolydian, dorian, blues, as well as complex rhythm patterns incorporating 9, 14, or 7 beats per measure.
4) Collection songbook includes illustrations, notes and chords to the songs, and fun activity ideas to help you enjoy every song at home. There is even a Guitar Reference Chart and space for your Musical Memories.
5) In addition to receiving a songbook and CD, enrolled families will receive a code to access Music Together's Family Music Zone and "Hello Everybody" App. Use the code found on the inside back cover of the CD booklet.
6) During the middle of your semester, you will receive a Musical Growth Chart. This handout is designed to show how the Music Together curriculum impacts your child's musical development. On the back page adults will be able to track their own musical development.
7) We offer you 3 courtesy make-up classes during the session, in case your family has an illness or is out of town. We have a Make-Up Scheduler that you can use to schedule your make-up class online.
8) Our Facebook page offers wonderful postings on the joy of making music with your little ones, research on child development, and opportunities for community building.
9) We offer newsletters to keep you current with our center's updates and reminders, links to Music Together International site, insightful research and more opportunities for community growth.
10) With everything we have to offer, our classes include a safe and nurturing space for your child to play in the world of music. Our props are designed to guide rhythm, tonality, instrument playing and social awareness. We look forward to bringing you this shared experience.
Children's Music & Movement Classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers & the adults who love them!
SAN RAFAEL - SAN ANSELMO - ROSS - LARKSPUR - SAUSALITO